Some points to consider:
- The above show was created with ZapTheater.
- Really simple to create powerful slideshows & podcasts
- Slideshow features:
- Your presentation can autofeed slides to autoplay online.
- Include live web pages from anywhere on the Internet - you can add sound.
- Link to images anywhere on the Internet, or upload images to your presentation.
- Upload mp3 audio files for voices in your presentation.
- Launch Youtube videos in either default size or full screen view automatically.
- Provide "Sideshows" for those who wish more info about any slide subject.
- Include Feedback Button at top of any slide - user pauses show and sends feedback.
- Podcast overlay:
- Add a visual overlay to your podcast.
- Include images, web'pages, video and even other enhanced podcasts.
- User can pause podcast while interacting with the overlay features.
- Provides a way for you to monetize your podcasts.
Different modes for different purposes
- Autofeed with sound - autoplay slides with voice on your web site
- Manual mode - user clicks to proceed through slides, sound is optional
- Podcast - enhance and monetize your podcasts with a visual overlay
No plugins required
- Nothing to download - and no frustrating page reloads
- Uses native browser tools to make your presentations
- Works with all modern browsers
- No coding required
- Online autoplay - complete feedback capability and viewer interaction
ZapTheater PowerPoint Alternative - but built for the Internet
|Data Source||Internet||Local deck|
|Audience||Web site visitors||Webinar - live presenter|
|Show Terminus||Web page or show||End of deck|
|Autoplay on line||Yes||No|
|Support for podcasts||Yes||No|
PowerPoint was developed to make desktop presentations, ZapTheater is built for the Internet. That's the bottom line